- Combo includes: 2XBPC1012 (BPC1114) + CVPCF2995
- Constructed of Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) creating a light weight ballistic plate. Rated at Level III Plus - capable of stopping 7.62x51mm NATO rounds. The single curve design fits the user with greater comfort, and the cut upper corners (STR's Cut) allow for better mobility. Fully sealed to protect against liquids, chemicals, and other harsh elements.
- Adjustable for length 2” side straps with large quick connect plastic buckles that can be extended out to 58"L. The quick connect buckles allow you to quickly and easily get the Fast plate carrier onto your body. Quick connect buckles and the adjustable strap are positioned for easy access while being worn. PALs webbing on the front & back panels allows the attachments of MOLLE accessories like holsters, magazine pouches, radio/utility pouches, and other essential gear. The Fast plate carrier has a breathable mesh inner pockets on both the front and rear panels.
- Adjustable for length Shoulder straps with large heavy duty quick connect buckles with hook and loop fasteners. Includes two padded shoulder covers with PALs webbing, hook and loop fasteners, and loops for communications cabling routing.
- The top of the front and rear panels feature a 10.0”W X 4.0”H loop fastener patch areas for attaching Department/Unit patches, name tapes, and moral patches to the front and rear panels. The front and rear panels also feature hook and loop fasteners loops on both sides for communications cabling routing.
- The Heavy Duty drag handle webbing extends from the top of the rear panel to nearly the bottom of the rear panel on both sides for strength and durability. Made with tough and durable 1050 Nylon material the Fast plate carrier is water and chemical resistant. Double and re-enforcement cross stitching in critical areas.
Flat plate carrier level 3+